Thursday 25 October 2012

DO I. OR DON'T I?

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel
 
I have spent the past few days in fantasy land, drooling over the Pashli Satchel by 3.1 Phillip Lim. Just look at it, what a sight! Now, I am usually one to admire from a far at 'this' seasons It bag as my bank balance is most certainly not equipped for purchasing such beauties on a regular basis or should I say basis period. However, I have found myself hitching a plan to get hold of one...The Bag Fund. Christmas is not far and I could probably save some towards it if I am good so it begs the question do I or don't I? Firstly, it is hugely cheaper in the US, so I would probably have to recruit someone to buy whilst over there, secondly would it have a short shelf life with it being so hot an all? Questions, questions...for the meantime I will just stick to looking at the pictures.

Oh and how amazing is the all black, it's not out yet, but it is SUBLIME check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
I will write back soon! x