Wednesday 24 October 2012

DEDICATED TO THE CAUSE.

So here I am again, saying how crap I have been at keeping my blog updated bla bla bla. I have literally been so busy... (or not)! Ok excuses, excuses...enough! I am making a promise to myself today to update my blog where and when I can.

I am currently working on an exciting new launch of an old and fabulous British footwear brand that you should all begin to get whiff of late next year, and whats even better is its to be designed by an equally fabulous footwear designer that any of you in the know would most definitely appreciate. Alongside this I am also working on trying to make a success of an established luxurious children's footwear company online. So the next few months are definitely interesting to say the least, fingers crossed they prove to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
I will write back soon! x